The goals of the Kensoft Education is to provide skill based training to URBAN and masses in rural India so that they can
- Increase learners’ income.
- Show the way for expanding the business to new products and services.
- Increase markets and reach new customers.
- Improve existing business from a small enterprise to make them big employer, creating new jobs.
- Desire to acquire additional academic qualifications and fulfil their personal learning goals and further the learning goals of the community, they strive to become facilitators imparting career oriented education.
- Foster open learning (Sharing new ideas and innovation in classrooms).
- Promote and support lifelong learning (continuous development).
- Support intellectual development (credit transfers to Open Universities in future for obtaining degrees/ diplomas, etc).
- Promote creative thinking for innovations (participation in competitions).
- Make responsible choices and actions (anti-piracy, data protection, etc).
- Displaying personal and professional integrity (anti-plagiarism).
- Demonstrate academic excellence (quality assurance, timely submission of assessments and project work).
- Respecting dignity and talent of all learners (recognizing diversity of learners and their abilities, safe plural learning environment).
- Provide inclusive opportunity (accessible and diverse).
- Promote leadership, service, social justice, entrepreneurship.
- Take pride in self and community (language, self-esteem, empowerment, with knowledge).